New Delhi, September 13, 2018: SMARTsaa. An associate company of Proto control Instruments I Pvt. Ltd. Pune offers new and advanced range of Safety Pull Cord Switches for use on machines like cutting machines, printing machines and wood working machines for emergency stoppage. To be used with steel wire. The contacts of these switches are to be interlocked such that when switch is operated the machine should stop, protecting human, machines and other vital and machine elements.
- The switch works actuates contact when rope is pulled
- The switch also actuates when rope is broken, slack
- The switch provided with reset button for local reset
- Single switch for long conveyors up to 160 Mtrs against multiple number of conventional switches
- Robust design, Enclosure , totally sealed IP 67
- Optional LED indicator
- Compatible to EN418 norms
- Confirms to EN60947-5-5 , IEC60947-5-1
- Available in Single side operation or both side operations
The rope is to be hooked around the work area and at convenient height such that the operator will find is convenient to pull when in an emergency by using turn buckle, spring and thimbles.
The switch resets when rest push button on switch is pressed.
The switch designed for different rope length up to 120 meters is available.
Single side operation (left or right side) as well as both side operation options are available.
Special switches with rope break indication contact are also available.
LED indication lamp can be provided for remote indication
- Safety Pull Cord Switch
- Operation: Left, Right, both way operations
- Rope length: Both side operated switch: Up to 80 Meters each side
- Contact arrangement: 1 NO + 1 NC, 4 NC / 2 NO, 2 NC / 1 NO,
- Contact Rating: 10 Amp resistive at 230 V AC
- Enclosure: Field mounting IP 65 / IP 67, Plastic, Metal
- Cable Entry: ½ inch NPT
Accessories: Pull Cord Cable, Turn Buckle, Wire Rope Thimble (Rope Eye), Pulley, Stay Bolt, spring
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)