- Facilities management market in Qatar is expected to gain high revenue in the future due to the developments in public and private infrastructure projects.
- Rising demand for hard services due to the adoption of technologically advanced solutions is expected to assist market in growing its revenue.
- Growing mergers and acquisitions in the space are anticipated to be among the major factors driving the facilities management market in Qatar.
New Delhi, July 24, 2017:The country has witnessed a continuous growth in the facilities management market due to the rising infrastructural developments in the country. The continuous increase in the number of public and private infrastructural projects has augmented the demand of the developers for facilities management companies that provide them with the adequate resources through their portfolio of hard and soft services. Middle East Facilities Management Market, Facility Management Opportunities Qatar, New Standard Facility Management Qatar, Government Role FM Market Qatar, Airport FM Services Management Qatar, Role of FM Services Qatar, Facility Management Services in Qatar, Challenges in FM Market Qatar, Qatar Facility Management Market, More than USD 160.0 billion worth of projects across all sectors were planned to be established between 2011 and 2022, thus raising the demand for facilities management services during the same period.
Moreover, market players in the facilities management market of the country are focusing on the adoption of latest techniques that have been successful in shaping the market. The growing demand for smart solutions and more effective services by other industries have led to the expansion of advanced facilities services overtime. Smart security surveillance systems, intelligent energy-saving solutions, smart building management systems and advanced robotics are some examples of modern technology that are boosting the new level of services. Such advancements in the facilities management market have improved the level of operations for the overall industry, thus providing the required services to end users as per the ongoing demand. Rapid growth in the economy of Qatar aided the engineering and IT sector, which proved to be the top most clients for the companies offering hard services in the market.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Qatar Facilities Management Market Outlook to 2021 – Increasing Infrastructural Developments and Outsourcing of Hard Services to Foster Future Growth” suggested a rapid growth in Qatar Facilities Management, market majorly driven by expanding real estate and construction industry in the country. Technological advancements and the growth of retail sector are attracting large number of companies to opt for facilities services in Qatar.
Topics Covered in the Report
- Middle East Facilities Management Market,
- Facility Management Opportunities Qatar
- New Standard Facility Management Qatar
- Government Role FM Market Qatar
- Airport FM Services Management Qatar
- Role of FM Services Qatar
- Facility Management Services in Qatar
- Challenges in FM Market Qatar
- Qatar Facility Management Market
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)