- The festival kickstarts with the enchantress from Bollywood Neha Kakkar of “Kala Chashma”, “London Thumkda”, “Dhating Naach” fame, performing live at Gardens Galleria on the 5th of August.
- Great Shopping, Food and Entertainment are the mantra this Independence Day.
- One lucky winner each day on shopping for Rs. 7100/- wins vouchers upto 71000/-
- Face Painting, Art workshop, Painting workshops for kids from 12th to 15th August
- First of its kind Arm Wrestling Super matches on the 12th August
- Tatva K performing live on the 13th August at Gardens Galleria
- Live Band Performances and many more excitingentertainment opportunities on 19th and 20th August to culminate the Shopping festival.
Noida, November 10, 2017: It is that time of the year again when the heart of every Indian swells with pride. Its time to commemorate our successful fight for Freedom and remember the countless sacrifices made by our freedom fighters to give us independence.Freedom to talk, express and be ourselves. On this special occasion, Gardens GalleriaMall – a part of the Entertainment City complex at Sector 38A Noida, announced a fortnight long “Freedom Shopping Festival”today to celebrate India’s 71stIndependence day.
Spanning over 16 days from 4th August to 20th August, the Freedom Shopping festival is all about great shopping, delectable cuisines and foot tapping party and entertainment. Every day, one lucky winner who shops over Rs. 7100/- will get vouchers of Rs 71000/-. Moreover, anyone who shops over Rs 5000/- will be a winner and will be entitled for two tickets to Worlds of Wonder – the famous water and amusement park in Delhi NCR.
Besides shopping, the entire fortnight is packed with several events to cater to the festive spirit of people residing in Delhi and NCR. Giving a spririted start to the festival, the maiden show by singing sensation Neha Kakkar on 5th August, kick starts the celebrations. This is the first time the Manali Trance Superstar is slated to enthral the audience at Delhi/NCR with her scintillating performance. Neha’s rocking performance will be followed by Arm Wresling Super Matches on 12th August and Tatva K Live on 13th August. To lead up to the grand occasion on 15th August,
special arrangement has been made for the children to make the celebrations very special. There will be an Independence day theme painting competition, art workshop, potter’s wheel and face painting specially conceptualized for the children. All this leading to a grand finale with Live band performances and many more exciting entertainment opportunities on the 19th and 20th of August.
Speaking on the occasion, Arun Kumar Manikonda, Vice President Operations – Entertainment City, Noida said “Gardens Galleria is always at the forefront in conceptualizing and executing unique ideas to enchant our valued patrons. The Freedom Shopping Festival is a tribute to our great nation. We want each and every Indian to feel special on our 71st independence. Our endeavour is to provide our customers a unique combo of mouthwatering discounts on shopping, great food and amazing entertainment to make their celebration of the 71stIndependence day very memorable. Every shopper spending over Rs. 5000/- will win vouchers and goodies in these 16 days. We will continue to strive to provide many such opportunities for our guests in the future as well.”
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)