New Delhi, November 09, 2018: Porvair Filtration Group is pleased to announce the addition of the Compfil™ range of compressed air filtration to its portfolio of liquid, air and gas filtration products.
The ISO certified filters exhibit a range of different properties and are used within many industrial processes for the removal of particulates from compressed gas and air streams.
There are five different filters available:
- Compfil™ DF filter, composes a three dimensional borosilicate depth media, achieving a void volume of 95%, ensuring a high containment capacity at high flow rates and low differential pressure.
- Compfil™ AC absolute-rated activated carbon filters are designed for the removal of oil vapour and other hydrocarbons.
- Compfil™ IA are high performance industrial air filters with nanotechnology that remove water and oil aerosols, as well as particulates from compressed air and gas.
- Compfil™ VY Polyethylene pre-filters are designed for particle retention from compressed air and gases down to 25 μm.
- Compfil™ UFare high performance depth filters, designed to remove water and oil aerosols, as well as particulates from compressed air and gas streams.
Available alongside these filters are two types of housings; aluminium, with usage indicator, and stainless steel options to cover both industrial and sterile filtration.
Porvair – an international leader in the development and supply of high performance filtration equipment for over 50 years – prides itself on being able to offer high quality, cost effective filters for all stages of the purification or separation process.
The group manufactures in both the UK and USA and has an extensive network of sales offices and distribution channels throughout the world.
Mike Hughes, General Manager, comments:
“The addition of a high quality compressed air product line enhances the Porvair offering by allowing development into an attractive adjacent market.”
“The Compfil® range addresses the most frequent requests received from the market for compressed air product.”
Notes to Editors
Porvair Filtration Group is an international leader in the development and supply of high performance, innovative materials and solutions for applications in filtration and separation.
Porvair has an extensive network of manufacturing sites, sales offices and distribution channels throughout the world. Its expertise in a wide range of media and the dedication of its design, manufacturing, sales, test and research teams ensure it is at the forefront of filtration technology.
For over 50 years Porvair has delivered world class performance to the most demanding of environments, including Aerospace and Defence, Nuclear, Process and Microelectronics.
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)